- Ownership of the website. The domain name concentragrupo.com is registered in favour of Concentra Inversiones S.L., Corporate Tax Id (C.I.F.) B-83181479.
Registered address: Calle Marie Curie, 5 Edif. Alfa 4º 4.6, 28521 Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid)
Contact phone +34 913 721 017
Email address: email@example.com
- Intellectual property of the website. All intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Concentra Inversiones, S.L., and it is Concentra Inversiones, S.L. who has the exclusive rights to exploit them. Therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication and amendment, in whole or in part, without the prior express authorisation of Concentra Inversiones, S.L., is prohibited. Likewise, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
- Contents of the website and links. Concentra Inversiones, S.L., shall not be liable for the misuse of the contents of its website, as this is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Neither does it assume any liability for the information contained in the websites of third parties which may be accessed through links from the www.concentragrupo.com website. The presence of these links is for information purposes only, and in no case constitutes an invitation to contract products or services which may be offered on the destination website. In the event that Concentra Inversiones, S.L. should have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is illicit, constitutes a crime or could damage the property or rights of third parties liable to compensation, it shall act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
- Exchange or dissemination of information. Concentra Inversiones, S.L. declines all liability derived from the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular, we shall not be liable for the use that minors may make of it in the event that the contents to which they have access may offend their sensibilities.
- Update and amendment of the website. Concentra Inversiones, S.L. reserves the right to update, amend or delete the information contained in its website, and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any liability for doing so.
- Indications on technical issues. Concentra Inversiones, S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever for technical problems or failures in computer equipment that may occur while connected to the Internet, or that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interruptions beyond its control.
Concentra Inversiones, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or third-party websites, and shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused due to these reasons. Likewise, it accepts no liability for possible damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information it provides when it comes from third party sources.
- Processing of user data
Concentra Inversiones S.L. is the owner of the Concentra Grupo brand under which the activities of the following companies are grouped together, hereinafter CONCENTRA.
UBL Brokers Grupo Concentra S.A.
Gescobert, Correduría de Seguros S.L.
Concentra Garantías S.L.
Cobergest Grupo Concentra S.L.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 6.1 a) of the GDPR (EU), when users provide their personal data using the contact form on the website or by sending their CV, they are expressly authorising CONCENTRA to process their personal data. These data shall become part of the database of Concentra Inversiones, S.L to which all the security measures that are necessary and required by the current regulations on Data Protection shall be applied in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December.
THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING SHALL BE THE FOLLOWING:
- To allow registration on the website to access specific sections of the website and to provide and manage the various services offered.
- To respond to user requests in relation to the products and services of CONCENTRA.
- To carry out all administrative formalities related to CONCENTRA, such as: cancellation or inclusion of insured persons, changes of account number, changes of address, etc.
- To resolve all your queries about your contracted products.
- To provide you with expert advice.
- After obtaining the user’s consent, to carry out marketing activities such as the sending of promotional and advertising material in relation to CONCENTRA.
- To allow users to publish their own content directly on the website or on websites managed independently by third parties with whom CONCENTRA has completed agreements in this regard, such as, by way of example, but not limited to, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. (hereinafter, “Social Networks”).
- To include your CV in our candidates file to manage your participation in future selection processes.
Concentra Inversiones, S.L. shall not transfer or communicate to third parties outside CONCENTRA the data collected without the prior express consent of the user, except in the case that the communication is necessary to provide the service that the user has requested.
The user shall be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, and for their accuracy and relevance, and with Concentra Inversiones, S.L reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false, inadequate or inaccurate data, without prejudice to any other actions that may be applicable by law.
Data Processing Methods
The processing of personal data is performed using automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and storage media) and / or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the regulations in force. In connection with such process, Concentra Inversiones, S.L has taken the security measures required by law to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Type and source of data processed
1) Browsing data
In principle, it is possible to browse the website without having to provide any personal data. The website is divided into separate sections, some of which may require data entry, while others may not.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, as part of their normal operation, certain personal information that is transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information, by its nature, may, through the association and processing of data held by third parties, allow users/visitors to be identified (e.g. through their IP address, computer domain names used to connect to the website, etc.).
This information is mainly used to compile statistical information, verify the correct functioning of the website and make browsing more efficient.
Such website contact data is not retained after processing, except as necessary for the investigation of any computer crime against the website.
No data derived from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated to unauthorised third parties.
Rights of those affected
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition and other rights recognised by law, by writing to Concentra Inversiones, S.L. Data controller, located at the address provided in the heading or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data files shall be kept for the periods required by law. Personal data shall be kept in such a way as to enable the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction:
In general, relations with users, resulting from the provision of services contained in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.